Two rapid weeks at FLIP HQ. Shaun shirked his one duty and forgot to pester me for this one. Cheers Peanut.
Progress Since Last Update
Some highlights since the last time we spoke:
- Memory usage fix is in
- Removed a bunch of useless events
- Better error handling in the CFE
- Made serious headway with benchmarking the chain
- Paradise release candidates in testing
We’re also starting to build out a PoC implementation of the AMM, which we will use as a testbed for developing our approach to batching etc.
Goals for the Next Fortnight
Some quick bullet points detailing the major milestones that we hope to achieve by the time the next dev update rolls around.
- Merge governance changes
- Merge multisig spam prevention
- Benchmark the threshold signature pallet
- Launch Paradise net
The start line approaches.
Until next time.